Re: [AD] Compiling with VC

Bobby Ferris wrote:
The programs I've seen do this only do the #pragma once. What happens if it's done multiple times? If multiple files include allegro.h, there's no way to filter out any extra #pragma calls.

Don't we have include guards on allegro.h? If not, can't we add them?

That only protects against multiple includes in a single source file. If you include allegro.h in a second file, there's no way to gaurd things out, so you'll get two #pragma's.

- Kitty Cat