[AD] Bug in GUI recursion.

I belive I have found a bug in Allegro's GUI routines, involving whenever you create a new GUI dialog inside of another. It doesn't seem to have trouble if you create a new dialog from a GUI menu, but if you create a new one from a d_proc function, like in the attached example, it crashes in do_dialog. The attached program sould make a new widow with a button, clicking the button should make a new dialog (in this case, the same one), but the program crashes when it get to do_dialog the second time around.

Info:
Compile with "gcc scratch.cpp -Wall -lalleg -o scratch.exe"
Using Cygwin (mingw32), gcc v3.3.1, Allegro v4.1.15 (CVS)