Re: [AD] Allegro on multi-processor machines

> i am interested in multi-processor on  Windows, do you know if anyones
run
> it in Windows ?

I don't know, but I don't think so. I don't think it's been tried much on
multi-processor machines at all. A HyperThreading machine might be the
closest thing.

> as it appears that these problems you speak of are X related, and should
> not be present in the Windows implementation.

The Windows port might have other problems though... I think all Windows
machines we have are for support staff and students and those are all
standard PCs, so I'm afraid I can't test this.

I've been experiencing crashes in KDE on the machine though, seemingly
related to the OpenGL drivers. I'll go complain to the support people
about it; maybe it's not an issue with Allegro afterall. I'll also try
with the C only version of the library just in case it's related to the
asm code (I think Allegro used to run fine on a dual processor SUN
machine).

Evert