Re: [AD] Using system mouse cursor

> Why not just trap the mouse to the screen area in fullscreen? Or would
> even that cause the mouse to stop reporting changes?

The mouse stops generating movement messages when it hits the border of the
display (as obviously it can't move that way anymore).

I tried looking at how SDL handles this issue to see if they had a workaround.
Looks like they don't (as an aside, SDL's sourcecode tree, code layout and
documentation are horrible IMO).
I tried seeing if there's an extension that allows you to get mouse movement
mickeys under X11, and it looks like there isn't. Which is a shame really.

Evert