Re: [AD] DGA2 problem?

Peter Wang wrote:
It might be best just to disable hw-accel by default.

You mean use DGA2-Soft before DGA2? I can't say I've noticed problems with DGA2 except for this.. it's possibly only because there's no resting going on (it doesn't appear to even yield) and it's not giving enough time for X to catch a breather, as it were. HW accel on X can be a bit tricky.

Another thing, are you getting lots of newlines in your xterm once a DGA2-using program quits?

Can't say I've noticed any (using DGA2, not DGA2-Soft).

- Kitty Cat