Re: [AD] New possible driver and accelerated features?

Robert Ohannessian wrote:
Finishing the OGL driver in AllegroGL would be another option.

Yeah. I would help (and I may how I can), but a) I'm not sure how to submit patches (for Allegro I just post them here and people with proper access apply it) and b) anything beyond the primitives and video->screen (masked/stretch) blits leaves me stumped.

Having said that though, it appears AllegroGL doesn't support stretch_blit (and maybe stretch_sprite?), yet.