Re: [AD] DGA depricated?

> I think they really do mean both DGA1 and DGA2.  I tried investigating
> what those other ways might be, but didn't find anything that really
> fitted the bill.

I'll browse around some more. We could always mail the XFree people and ask
them to clarify.

> BTW, what do you guys think of taking out the DGA1 driver from Allegro?
> Does it even work anymore?

It's not even build on my system, or at least it's not listed in the mode
selector. I actually thought that it already had been removed.
Back when I did see it in the list and could selected, it never worked for
me. This is years ago though.
As far as I'm concerned, it can go. Let's hear from some others first
though.

Evert