Re: Re: [AD] minor fix

> Hm, ok, now I start seeing. You have the case where A and B overlap.
> Currently, always the last overlapping dialog would get focus. With that
> flag, you can make a dialog further on top in the dialog array retain
> the focus, even if a later dialog also overlaps. Did I get it right? I
> can still see no use for it - when would you want the obscured dialog
> get the focus, and not the visible one?

Well, in case the specified bounding box is actually larger than the size the
dialog object is drawn at. I have actual examples for this in my own code,
though I'm not sure how the problem arose or I worked around those cases.
Of course, it could be argued that the bounding boxes should be set to sensible
values ;)

Evert