[AD] TODO list

I looked thru the TODO list and found two things:

1. Modify convert_hbitmap_to_bitmap() behaviour with 8-bit DDBs

Now.. IMO... retaining the originality of the HBITMAP is better than
approximating it to the current 8 bit color palette using makecol8 or
converting it into a 24 bit (eeeep!) truecolor bitmap. I just suggest
that removing the bpp=24 line in gdi.c: create_hbitmap_to_bitmap
function.. and also removing the approximating colors in
create_bimap_from_dib() function and et the HBITMAP be copied as-is.
If needed the user can acquire the HPALETTE, convert it into a PALETTE
using the functions given in gdi.c and then use the palette and BITMAP
as he pleases.

2. Investigate problem with keyboard in the dxwindow test

I don't know what the correct behavior is supposed to be :P. I tried adding :

(in the: switch UINT message)
case WM_KEYDOWN:
case WM_KEYUP:
               return 0;

in WndProc() ... It worked smoother. Donno if this may be what they
wanted... This looks very ambiguous but.

-- This is about it currently.. Expecting a reply.

--
V Karthik Kumar