Re: [AD] Makefile flags override patch

On Monday 19 July 2004 18:54, allegrovp@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> And here is some notes for the CFLAGS/LDFLAGS override:

Great, thanks!

Just a few minor syntactic remarks/questions

> +   This is done by passing the CFLAGS and/or LDFLAGS to make,

I think `the' is redundant here

> +   you want. This is meant as a generic customization ability, so that
you
> +   should really use configure flags if possible.

I think that
``This is meant as a generic customization ability and you should really
use configure flags if possible.''
sounds somewhat nicer. Not sure though.

> +   When you pass CFLAGS and/or LDFLAGS to the make command line,
Allegro's
> +   build system will use these as a starting point, and will add its own
> +   flags to those.

I think you can lose both commas.

If noone has other comments, I'll apply it to mainline.

Evert