Re: [AD] Bug Report

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 17:12 +0530, guilt wrote:

> Now, 23808 == 23808>>8 (or) 23808/256 = 93 and 93 = KEY_PAUSE.
>
> Now I donno why this is thrown.. possibly because of an Windows event
> too... Please check.
>
> P.S.: I discovered this bug when running the Allegro examples, as
> they use: keypressed().

If you feel like investigating further, it really would be interesting
to find the cause of this. Seems like some odd bug. Any idea where the
KEY_PAUSE could be coming from? Do you also get it with Allegro 4.0.3?
It could either be some forgotten code in Allegro simulating a pause key
press on switch events (e.g. because all pressed keys are released on
switching out, and the pause key never procuces proper release message,
or something like that), or it could be Windows sending a pause key
press (which would seem strange, especially since AJ isn't getting the
same behavior).

--
Elias Pschernig