Re: [AD] Allegro window icon under X

> I can't reproduce this with test.

Weird... maybe my version of WindowMaker is broken in some way...

> But I noticed, AllegroGL applications
> don't have an icon. I didn't investiagete if maybe AGL opens its own
window
> or something, in which case AGL would need to be changed - but an icon
with
> AGL would be nice as well.

I suspect AllegroGL creates its own window, yes. Which brings up an
interesting point: I haven't checked if the icon works for the DGA driver
as well.
I'll look into that tomorrow.

> I also found another reason to do the xfixicon.c at some point: Palette
> index 0 (probably also color #ff00ff) should be transparent in the
produced
> XPM - else all my icons have an ugly black rectangle. But it's easy
enough
> to fix the xpm manually - and I'm meaning to write xfixicon.c anyway :)

Ah yes, good point! I actually converted a Windows .ico file, and there the
transparent colour was set correctly. This will probably work with gifs as
well and maybe pngs that have a transparent colour set, but we need the
more general case anyway.

Evert