[AD] Packfiles and #

Reference thread:
http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=386645#target

While testing APEG for me, AJ stumbled acorss a problem I had run into in the past but had forgotten about. It seems Allegro's packfile routines refuse to open normal files that contain # characters, presumably due to the fact that that's what it uses to open datafile objects as files.

If I get the time I may try to fix it, but if I don't.. I think the best way to fix this would be to have Allegro search for a file on disk that matches the filename string, as given by the user, first. Then if it's not found and the filename contains an #, try and open it as a datafile object like it does now.

- Kitty Cat