[AD] Re: exunicode patch

Please don't start a new subject by replying to an existing post.

> Here is a small addition-patch for exunicode.c (one more lang) :

What exactly does it change (I haven't looked at your patch yet)?

> Also, one suggestion: please try to remake the FLIC in demo.dat to
> reflect Allegro 4.2 and not 4.0 :)

Good point - I don't think it's that important right now, but by the time
4.2 comes out, it should be changed.

> It may also be OK to drop the section on ABI.

Why do you want to drop it?

> This is my first contribution (if it can ever be called :P ) here..

Every contribution is welcome :)
Feel free to participate in discussions and post fixes/suggestions.

Evert