Re: [AD] allegro introduction on the website

On Sat, 2004-07-31 at 18:46 +0200, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
> On Saturday 31 July 2004 18:49, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> > I just applied the patch below to the website, after a discussion in
> > #allegro. But maybe I was a bit quick. What do others think?
>
> No, makes sense to me. Though frankly, I never saw that section of the
> website myself...

Well, I saw it when translating, but sort of ignored it. After Peter
wondered in #allegro if we should ask Korval to change the name of
AllegroPro (since it is not related to Allegro 4, and Allegro 4 actually
is being developed again now), I remembered it, and everyone agreed it
sounds too negative to be on the website, as introduction to Allegro.

--
Elias Pschernig