Re: [AD] play.c patch

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 14:10, Chris wrote:
> Hmm. Text on black background is usually a lot easier for me to read. In
> general, light on dark is a lot easier on my eyes than dark on white. I
> could increase the red though, which is at about 75% brightness like it
> was with the palette color. Same with green.

Dark on light should normally be easier, as far as I know. This is not
nescessarily true of computer monitors though, where very bright white and
high contrast can really hurt your eyes.

> > Black on white is what all applications I know about use - so please
> > don't change that.
>
> I'll work on the patch again.. perhaps giving the program a few options.

All Allegro examples and test programs use black text on a white
background. Unless we would agree to change all of them, I think we should
leave them all as is for consistency and not change just one of them.

I think I'd like to keep the colours the way they are now too.

Evert