Re: [AD] (no subject)

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Friday 02 July 2004 11:53, Evert Glebbeek wrote:
On Friday 02 July 2004 11:36, Elias Pschernig wrote:
It does :) Are you subscribed to the cvs-commits list? It sends back
the
patch actually applied to CVS, so you can check there.

I subscribed just after applying the patch - a bit late, I admit. I
didn't
think about it before...

And I think the patch should also be applied to the 4.0.x branch - else
4.0.4 won't have the fix. Just "cvs checkout allegro_4_0_branch", and
do
the same there.

Ah yes, I was still reading the manpage and figuring out the name of the
4.0 branch to apply it there. I'll commit it in a moment or so.

Hmm... no cookie :(

eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx>cvs checkout allegro_4_0_branch

Should be (I'm guessing):

cvs checkout -r allegro_4_0_branch alleg

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh