Re: [AD] minor fix

> Hm, no idea where Eric is currently, and Peter announced he doesn't have
> much time anymore for Allegro related stuff.

I'm actually not very far, but pretty much in the same situation as Peter,
and I don't think this is going to change in the near future.

> But I found some time today to shortly glance at the patches (and read your

Thanks for taking care of them.

> - cpptest.diff, export.diff, prop_dup.diff, sincos.diff
>
> Didn't look at them much, guess I'd need someone filling me in in the
> details. Especially, I don't have much experience with grabber plugins.
> And sincos.diff is supposed to make things faster? I'd be willing to
> just apply it in that case - but I can't comment much on it.

Don't apply patches you don't feel comfortable with, I'd say.  As for the
grabber breakage, my latest patch should probably be reverted.

> Oh, and I just looked at
> http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=5665, maybe some
> people like you or Henrik Stokseth who are in the "lots of other stuff"
> category in the thanks.txt and still seem to be hacking on Allegro from
> time to time should be given CVS access, so they can deal with all the
> CVS and applying-patches stuff themselves? :)

I'd be happy to grant Henrik CVS access again.

--
Eric Botcazou