Re: [AD] minor fix

> Anyway, my patches are still there, if
> anyone wants to take a look. Some are
> build fixes, some are not.
>
> http://lyrian.obnix.com/a13/

Hm, no idea where Eric is currently, and Peter announced he doesn't have
much time anymore for Allegro related stuff. But I found some time today
to shortly glance at the patches (and read your original mail):

- cpptest.diff, export.diff, prop_dup.diff, sincos.diff

Didn't look at them much, guess I'd need someone filling me in in the
details. Especially, I don't have much experience with grabber plugins.
And sincos.diff is supposed to make things faster? I'd be willing to
just apply it in that case - but I can't comment much on it.

- get_filename.diff

I agree, your version with ugetxc looks better. I'll try and apply it to
head and branch.

- depmod.diff

> - depmod.diff properly uppercases module name (the previous version
>  could get expanded by bash, so tr would be passed rubbish)

I have no idea about this, but your version works here, so I can apply
it to head and branch.

- load_prop.diff:

Makes sense to me to add those functions. I even wondered some times
about adding datafile-property related functions to the standard API -
but then, we require dat.c for everything related to writing datafiles,
so internal will be enough.

I can apply it to head.

- setup.diff

I think I forgot to apply my identical patch..

Going to apply to head.

- mouse_object.for-pristine-a13.diff:

> - mouse_object.for-pristine-a13.diff adds a flag

I don't see what the flag does. There can only be one object below the
mouse, and it always gets the mouse focus anyway.. what am I missing?

- word.diff

> - word.diff changes the detection of "hotkey-able" letters so that
>  my alogg plugin has a much nicer choice of hotkey :)

It just makes '/' not detected as hotkey? Sounds reasonable to me.

I think I could apply it to head and branch.

Oh, and I just looked at
http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=5665, maybe some
people like you or Henrik Stokseth who are in the "lots of other stuff"
category in the thanks.txt and still seem to be hacking on Allegro from
time to time should be given CVS access, so they can deal with all the
CVS and applying-patches stuff themselves? :)

--
Elias Pschernig