Re: [AD] docs suggestions.

At 02:37 PM 6/05/2004 +0200, you wrote:
On 2004-05-06, Karthik Kumar V <f2001832@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a suggestion too.. Is it possible to make a XML + XSLT pair ?

I don't even know what that is. Care to ellaborate?

its another abstraction on top of the already abstract docs script that generates html which is an abstraction of a document that renders an document full of abstract terms one is to often guess how to use in the real world.

1st question.... ignoring what XML+XSLT is for the moment, is what value would this XML+XSLT bring to anyone ?

aj.