Re: [AD] Sound API

I agree totally with Ben here. I applied the patches to my local version of allegro and did some sound testing. No problems on my XP or my Suse9 system.

Regarding the problems with the sound - I'm having exactly this problem with some Windows games on my sound card (like Tron 2.0 and Star Trek: Armada I) - and I don't think those games are using the Allegro mixer :)
So I think that problem might have some other cause.

So, I'd say drop the DX mixer - or do we have any benefits from using it?

/Lenny