Re: [AD] arts status

Eric Botcazou wrote:
Are you somewhat fluent in autoconf? It would be nice to have an autoconf check that, upon detecting the buggy driver, automatically disables the Allegro driver.

Not at all, unfortunately :-( I could try to do something by looking at other tests...

But I'm realizing that we should perhaps wait for other reports. Krzysiek G. reported a problem on [AL] where calling allegro_init a second time crashes if he used install_sound the first time. If I understood correctly, he was using arts 1.2.1, and that would mean he didn't run into my problem (which is install_sound crashing the *first* time).

--
Julien Cugnière