Re: [AD] Forced absolute grabber/dat object origin paths

Both problems are present in WIP 4.1.14, namely:

1. Relative paths used in grabbing object data are converted to
absolute paths (and are not changeable upon regrab, like in 3.12)

2. When an attempt was made with the unix WIP 4.1.14 version of dat to
update a datafile whose object data was grabbed by version 3.12 of
grabber (with relative, backslash-delimited paths), object data paths
were rejected as invalid ("not found").  (If front-slashes as well as
backslashes are accepted on non-unix platforms as path-delimiters, this
problem probably goes away.)