Re: [AD] docs suggestions.

Karthik Kumar V wrote:

Hi,

I have a suggestion too.. Is it possible to make a XML + XSLT pair ?

I like the idea.
I'd opt for something simple like a
<section name="foo">
    <intro>
          The section foo does a lot of bar
    </intro>
   <function>
           <prototype>int foo(int bar, int baz)</prototype>
           <name>foo</name>
           <param name="bar">descr of bar</param>
           <param name="baz">descr of baz</param>
           <return>either moo or mop </return>
           <description>
           </description>
           <see>other_function</see>
           <see>very_other_function</see>
   </function>
</section>

We could also use a javadoc / doxygen format like documentation in an extra file.
If we're going to do this, I'll help reformatting the docs.

/Lenny