Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.14 WIP

Whilst I'm not overly active here on AD, nor am I currently working on any
allegro project, I have to agree that any WIP release has to be good as it
is what is says - a work in progress. It gives people a chance to test what
is already there, even if it does mean the next WIP comes a week later.
Bugtesting and testing in general is one of the most important things in
programming, and often takes longer than the coding itself.