Re: [AD] Allegro 4.1.14 WIP

Umm.. if I may ask, how come this release was so abrupt? AFAIK, there's still a few things waiting to be done, and a couple things that still haven't been commented on one way or the other. Wouldn't have been better to get more stuff out of the way to make 4.1.14 the last WIP before 4.2? Now it just seems, to me, that we're going to have to do another WIP to make sure some of the possible future changes don't break something.

- Kitty Cat