[AD] jack

.. driver for Allegro is attached.

The story: I've got a very poor sound card, only allowing a single
output channel. This is no problem in Windows which can do software
mixing - but in Linux, it means, I can only have one app with sound at a
time unless I'm using something like *cough*ESD or aRTs. I hoped Alsa
would allow to do software mixing - but I never got the 'plug:dmix'
device to work. So now I finally took the time to look at Jack, which
does about the same as ESD or aRTs, just without introducing latency of
about a whole second. And it was actually much easier to do than I
expected after seeing the Alsa driver - adjusting configure.in,
makefile.in and aclocal.m4 took longer than writing jack.c..

Finally, I can now have sound in Allegro programs while XMMS is running
in the background :)

Someone who knows autoconf should probably look at that part of the
patch, since I wrote it purely by copying and pasting and trial and
error :P

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>