[AD] Small wdsndmix.c change.

Okay, to be more conformant, I changed a piece of code in src/win/wdsndmix.c to pay attention to the config file. Unfortunately I hit save before I could back up the original (force of habit x.x), and I don't have the source tar anymore, and am too lazy to get it again just to make a diff for this. At about line 390, this code replaces the three checks to set _bits, _stereo, and _freq:
***
   if ((dscaps.dwFlags & DSCAPS_PRIMARY16BIT) && _sound_bits >= 16)
      _bits = 16;
   else
      _bits = 8;

   if ((dscaps.dwFlags & DSCAPS_PRIMARYSTEREO) && _sound_stereo)
      _stereo = 1;
   else
      _stereo = 0;

   if (dscaps.dwMaxSecondarySampleRate > _sound_freq)
      _freq = _sound_freq;
   else
      _freq = dscaps.dwMaxSecondarySampleRate;
***
Being in Linux I obviously can't test this, but I don't see anything wrong. If someone else would check it, I would appreciate it. I apologize for not supplying a diff, as per the norm, but I will get the source again soon so this won't happen again (I hope).

- Kitty Cat