Re: [AD] Contribuition to Allegro: move_dialog function

Marcio Afonso Arimura Fialho:
>   In case it's accepted, it should be added to gui.c (near
> position_dialog). I didn't submit a CVS patch (as Chris Jones did in his
> post (2004-02-29 09:59)) because I don't know yet how to use CVS (I will
> learn how to use it someday).

You don't need to learn CVS to make a patch. Creating one against the latest
WIP version is likely acceptable in most cases. Here's how:

1) Copy gui.c to gui.c.orig

2) Make your changes to gui.c

3) Run "diff -u gui.c.orig gui.c > move_dialog.diff"

Kind regards,
Daniel Schlyder
--
http://bitblaze.com/