Re: [AD] [BUG?] X11 Windowed driver delay...

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 14:25, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > So, now I have a feature request: Make the configure script warn on
> > unrecognized options, instead of silently ignoring them..
>
> The same request keeps being discussed from time to time on the GCC list, and
> is consistently rejected in the name of "future compatibility" or something
> like that.  We could add a line about the compilation strictness to the
> status summary at the end of the configuration process.

I guess it's just hard to add such a check, since autoconf doesn't
support it.. but yes, prining it out wouldn't hurt. Maybe also the
versions which are built, like debug or static. I'm trying myself at
adding it to configure.in..

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>