Re: [AD] [BUG?] X11 Windowed driver delay...

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 13:16, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > And another :) This is supposed to let ALSA pick working HW settings in
> > case it doesn't like the supplied ones..
>
> It doesn't compile in strictwarn mode for me:
>
> src/unix/alsa9.c:392: warning: int format, snd_pcm_uframes_t arg (arg 2)
> make: *** [obj/unix/module/alsa9.o] Error 1
>
> I need the attached patch.  Is it OK?

Of course, sorry about that :| I also discovered the reason how I could
have overlooked this - here an excerpt from my allegro script:

options="--enable-opts=pentium --enable-exclopts=pentium
--enable-strict-warn"

So, now I have a feature request: Make the configure script warn on
unrecognized options, instead of silently ignoring them..

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>