Re: [AD] microscopic issues compiling 4.1.13 with latest MinGW packages

Eric Botcazou:
> I guess that will not do what is intended.  I'm thinking of

>    LPVOID temp;

>     /* ...then query the DirectDraw2 interface */
>     hr = IDirectDraw_QueryInterface(directdraw1, &IID_IDirectDraw2, &temp);

>    directdraw = temp;

Oh, I see. I'm not too good with pointers or windows programming, so was
probably not a good idea for me to make a patch, but anyway, I have made one
(against 4.1.13). It seems to work. I've run a few of the examples, and the
demo game, in Windows. Is there a definitive set of tests to run to make sure
it is ok?

Hmm, maybe I should've named the LPVOID temporaries something other than
'temp'.

Kind regards,
Daniel Schlyder
--