[AD] microscopic issues compiling 4.1.13 with latest MinGW packages

Compiling 4.1.13 with latest MinGW (candidate/release packages, gcc 3.3.3) I
get several warnings as follows:

src/win/wddraw.c: In function `init_directx':
src/win/wddraw.c:52: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
src/win/wddwin.c: In function `update_matching_window':
src/win/wddwin.c:231: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
[snipped about 30 more]

Are they harmless? I think they're from the profiling and debug builds and not
release build, but I don't remember the syntax to output stdout and stderr to
the same file, so I haven't confirmed this.

I compiled Allegro using:
set TARGET_ARCH_EXCL=i686 & set STATICLINK=1 & fix mingw32 & make all

Also, I redirected all stderr output to a file and noticed the following lines
among the above mentioned error messages:

ar: creating lib/mingw32/liballeg_s.a
ar: creating lib/mingw32/liballd_s.a
ar: creating lib/mingw32/liballp_s.a
ar: creating lib/mingw32/libaldat.a

Shouldn't these go to stdout? I guess it's probably the tool and not Allegro's
build system that controls this, though, but thought I'd mention it just in
case.

Also, also, I get the following error when running "make installall". All files
seem to have been copied correctly, though. At least, I can link successfully
with my game. (Error is in the last four lines, just including the rest for
context.).

[snipped copying of a lot of files]
E:\bin\mingw\include\allegro\inline\system.inl
        1 file(s) copied.
The optimised statically linked MinGW32 library has been installed.
make[1]: Leaving directory `E:/libs/allegro-4.1.13'
make msg lib install DEBUGMODE=1
make[1]: Entering directory `E:/libs/allegro-4.1.13'
Compiling Allegro for MinGW32, debugging statically linked. Please wait...
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `lib'.
copy lib\mingw32\liballd_s.a E:\bin\mingw\lib
        1 file(s) copied.
copy include\winalleg.h E:\bin\mingw\include\winalleg.h
        1 file(s) copied.
md E:\bin\mingw\include\allegro\platform
A subdirectory or file E:\bin\mingw\include\allegro\platform already exists.
make[1]: *** [E:/bin/mingw/include/allegro/platform] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `E:/libs/allegro-4.1.13'
make: *** [installall] Error 2

Kind regards,
Daniel Schlyder
--