Re: [AD] MSVC problem with dat2c generated files

At 11:05 AM 7/03/2004 +0100, you wrote:

> > i had the problem when i used msvc6
> > since using msvc7,1 i have not that problem.
> > so i think 7.1 doesn't need the compiler switch.
> Did you find anything, Christer?

I haven't acces to MSVC, I will come back as soon as the complaining user has
confirmed.

here is some notes on MSDN about its limitations with arrays that exceed 64k.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon98/html/vbcondatalimitations.asp
its a Vbasic related doc, but i vaguely recall (over a year ago) that vc6 also had this 64k limit.
that i vaguely recall being able to solve with a compiler switch.
i do not have vc6 installed anymore, so i can not help much further.

a search on MSDN for "64k limit" found a lot of related articles, but nothing that quite hit the spot .

aj.