Re: [AD] Allegro on icc

I'm leaning towards rejecting such a patch on the ground that it is perfectly
correct and we should not try to endorse the unacceptable behaviour of ICC.

can we ignore ICC based on politics, if so, maybe we should be rejecting other compilers inconsistencies. given that ICC is "apperently" a good compiler that produces some of the fastest code on i586 it should be supported. can allegros __asm be written as 'C' code ? is the reason for any asm at all, so that MMX/SSE code can be written ?
ICC supports intrinsics for MMX/SSE in a 'C' like format.