Re: [AD] Another documentation clarification

At 12:14 AM 18/02/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Chris katko wrote:

The documentation for set_gfx_mode seems to ramble on a bit on the topic of virtual screens. I (peronally) think the virtual screens part should be moved somewhere else. It makes it pretty hard to find the return value for set_gfx_mode. Which to make things worse, isn't at the bottem or top.

Any thoughts?

Yknow what would be nice is if every function that returned something( all non-void ) were documented in a standard way. Something like:

int install_sound(int digi, int midi, const char *cfg_path);
return: 0 if sound was installed successfully, -1 on failure.

I realize this would be alot of work, but I dont mind doing if it no one is opposed to the idea

its a brilliant idea.. .please do it.