[AD] docs suggestions.

2 suggestions about the docs (HTML)

1. what about a page that lists all the functions (in alpha order), with a link, sometimes im not sure what subsection a function will be in, and i have to stop and think, which really breaks my flow.

2. a bunch of line breaks [br][br][br][br][br][br][br][br] etc, at the bottom of pages, when i click on the link at the top of the pages, the item jumps to the top of the page, unless the item [a name=] is near the bottom of the page, so when i click the [a href=#] it jumps to what appears to be the wrong item; this is very annoying, because, you then have to scan down the page to find what your looking for, this breaks my flow, and is most annoying.