Re: [AD] library dependencies...

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 14:38, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > There's another bug with modules btw. which I already have on this list,
> > near the entry to fix the alsa driver. Try this:
> >
> > ./configure
> > make
> > make install
> >
> > ./configure --disable-alsadigi (for example)
> > make
> > make install
>
> I think this is a bug only if it happens after doing 'make uninstall' between
> the two installs.

Yes, probably. It just cost me quite some time to figure out when I
stumbled upon it - so I noted it down as something to fix. But yeah,
probably just a user bug on my side. Trying to reconfigure and
re-install something without de-installing first.. seems that's just
always a bad idea.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>