Re: [AD] library dependencies...

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 12:35, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

> $ make info
>  Some drivers will be built as dynamic modules.
>  Enabled modules: dga2 svgalib fbcon vbeaf vga ossmidi ossdigi
>  Disabled modules: sgialdigi artsdigi esddigi alsamidi alsadigi
>  Generated code: multithreaded, little endian, i386 asm, MMX, SSE

Nice, I didn't know about make info. It should also output which of
shared, static, debug, profile libraries are being built - and which of
it the examples and utilities are using. Putting on my to-maybe-do list
:)

There's another bug with modules btw. which I already have on this list,
near the entry to fix the alsa driver. Try this:

./configure
make
make install

./configure --disable-alsadigi (for example)
make
make install

This will leave the alsa module installed, and consequently Allegro will
keep using alsa, since the old module doesn't know alsa is disabled in
the new build. The fix would be, either somehow Allegro would have to
keep track of which modules it even tries to load, depending on what it
is configured to use. Or alternatively, create an alsadigi module even
when alsadigi is disabled - which just would return that it is disabled.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>