Re: [AD] proposal: al_sleep()

> Attached is the docs patch. I'll commit everything to SF as soon as
> their CVS services are restored.

+   Gives up some CPU time. This can be useful in order to "play nice"
+   with other processes, or simply to make the CPU usage drop. This will
+   look better to users, and also does things like saving battery power
+   and making fans less noisy.

This is enough I think.

+   On systems that support it, it works by
+   giving up the rest of the current scheduler timeslice. On other systems,
+   it may sleep for a short while to achieve the same effect.

This is not exact anymore, so we need to drop it.

OK with that change.

--
Eric Botcazou