Re: [AD] Additional functionality for load_bmp

i also have seen some bitmaps not load, espeacilly ones created in photoshop.
if this patch fixes this anomolie i would be very pleased to see it included.
i have users of my software that have bitmaps that load incorrectly. i can test this new patch also.