Re: [AD] Screensaver

On Monday 29 December 2003 20:55, Chris katko wrote:
> What about setting it (auto/force on/force off)  in the allegro config
file?
> Also, what about other operating systems? If it's only a windows issue,
you
> could just make a windows specific function (i.e., under "Windows
> Specifics"), that's ignored under any other operating system.

I recall seeing the same behavior under Linux X11 (the screensaver kicking
in when there's been no input from mouse or keyboard for a while,
eventhough there was gamepad activity). Not just in Allegro apps though -
I recall it mostly from zsnes (which was particularly annoying) and in
mplayer (before I toggled the disable screensaver option it provides).

Evert