[AD] Allegro on MP

Now that MP is becoming meanstream (thanks to HT), I think it is time to make
Allegro thread-safe.  The library already contains a platform-independent
internal synchronization API (now on both branches), which is currently only
used for the sound mixer.

All ports (except DOS and Unix/signals) are internally multi-threaded, so the
first goal is to make them internally thread-safe (that is, safe when there
is only one user thread calling the library).  The approach is
straightforward: identifying the shared resources between the various
threads and making sure they are accessed by only one thread at any given
time.  Without creating deadlocks of course.

100% safety may not be within our reach, but we should at least do something
for timers (which will fix some problems with the GUI in the process).

--
Eric Botcazou