Re: [AD] drag and drop win32

> if i was making a game for two platforms, i would have to divide my effort
> between them, leaving less time to work on the actual game.

Not I. Allegro allows SUPER easy cross platform support. I code the way I code
(with a mind not to use platform specific features AT ALL), and all my
allegro projects compile on both Mingw and Linux just fine.

yes, you are right if you consider the hardware/OS as merely a platform for a game.

personally i use the whole hardware/os/app  as the platform for my ideas.

> anyway,,  that is getting off topic....   back on topic.... this
> drag-n-drop thingy  using SetWindowsHookEx()  seems to be feasible.
> except for that  ACCEPT_FILES  flag.

Someone mentioned that allready. You need Set/GetWindowLong(). you can change
the flags after the fact.

cheers, sorry i missed that email, got it now.