[AD] MSVC mouse problem (may be a bug?)

Hi people,

I have experienced the following problem with the
mouse pointer using allegro (4.1.9 thru 4.1.11):

When the application start, it goes to
GFX_DIRECTX_ACCEL mode, then as I don't use mouse, I
do not use "install_mouse".

The problem is that sometimes (didn't got which
sequence does this) I have in the middle of the main
screen the mouse pointer. I've tried to make a
"install_mouse" and hide it, but I have this "phantom"
mouse appearance, which, if you re-plug the mouse and
move the pointer, dissapears, but my application is
standalone-kiosk alike so it's a mess to have to do
this...

BTW, if I initialize the RS-232 interface, the mouse
pointer appears almost always...

Thanks in advance,

Hugo Caro
Gaming software developer.

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar