Re: [AD] new ports for PSX, GBA and GP32

> mattsmith

Ok, you are now registered as a developer ('porter') of the Allegro project.

I have also created the 'allegro_console_branch' off the main trunk. To
retrieve it on your local system, follow the instructions at

   http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=5665

replacing:
- 'developername' by your SF's name,
- 'co' by 'co -rallegro_console_branch'
- 'modulename' by 'allegro'

This is not enforced on the server-side, but you are allowed to commit only
to that particular branch. It is very easy to respect: simply do *not* use
any '-r' or '-A' option in your 'commit' and 'update' commands. As an
example, you could try to add a new section to the 'todo.txt' file on the
branch.

You are also supposed to post the (non-obvious) patches you want to commit on
the [AD] list beforehand, so that we can take a look at them.

--
Eric Botcazou