Re: [AD] Documentation update

> What about giving a minimal guarantee?  (i.e. "at least N
> bytes/characters" instead of "only N bytes/characters").

Do you mean on a per-function basis or as a library-wide parameter
(something like: all string manipulation functions are guaranteed to behave
as if there were no internal limitations, for strings whole length is less
than X bytes)? I think this could be interesting, but we would need to write
testcases to make sure we don't regress, because such a requirement can be
non-obvious to propagate throughout the code.

--
Eric Botcazou