[AD] ALSA config variables mess

While accustoming myself with the ALSA drivers, I stumbled across something
weird: there are 3 pairs of (card, driver) config variables for 2 drivers:
- (alsa_card, alsa_pcmdevice) is used in alsa.c to detect the device,
- (alsadigi_card, alsadigi_pcmdevice) is used in alsa.c to init the device,
- (alsa_rawmidi_card, alsa_rawmidi_device) is used in alsamidi.c to both
detect and init the device.

Hence my double question: why two pairs of variables in alsa.c? Would it not
be possible to use only one pair throughout the 2 drivers?

--
Eric Botcazou