Re: [AD] rafkill: bug fix for "hang when selling main weapon"

In what sense does this message relate to Allegro's development? Please post
this kind of message on [AL] in the future.

On Thursday 21 August 2003 11:03 pm, Jon Rafkind wrote:
> hello,
> 	not sure if anyone fixed this bug yet, but I recently got an email from
> another guy asking the same thing and I figured out the problem for him. In
> accept_sell, this line: sell->addTitle( "Sell Weapon", raptor_font );
>
> needs to be changed to:
>
> sell->addTitle( strdup("Sell Weapon"), raptor_font );

Well, now all we Allegro developers know how to fix the bug, but most of the
Allegro users out there don't. Nicely done!

> :). Also, I see raptor2 is in the gentoo portage system now. I dont know
> : who did this, but maybe Debian should tell them its rafkill now?

You can ask Gentoo to make the change on http://bugs.gentoo.org/ . What does
Debian have to do with anything?

Ben