[AD] rafkill: bug fix for "hang when selling main weapon"

hello,
	not sure if anyone fixed this bug yet, but I recently got an email from another guy asking the same thing and I figured out the problem for him. In accept_sell, this line:
sell->addTitle( "Sell Weapon", raptor_font );

needs to be changed to:

sell->addTitle( strdup("Sell Weapon"), raptor_font );

:). Also, I see raptor2 is in the gentoo portage system now. I dont know who did this, but maybe Debian should tell them its rafkill now?

later--,
jon